August 13, 2009
I arrive in Israel/Palestine today. I'm jet lagged and exhausted, but very excited to be here. This place is familiar but foreign, the call to prayer that cries over the neighborhood, the sporadic firecrackers, the massive cement wall I walk by to get to the grocery store, and the loud clashing of the night garbage trucks. Its definitely not home, but I think and hope this is where God wants me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Molly, I'm praying for you today that the Lord is giving you peace about being there and that He brings joy. He will use you there, I already know it. Something I've learned this summer is that although I am a broken vessel, He can and will still use me for His glory. I love you friend.
You are there, so thats where you're supposed to be girl! God can and wants to do great things with you there! I miss you like lake michigan misses sand, and i'm praying for you. Man, we're all starting such new things! love you!
Hey Molly, it's Tory Webster (I'm visiting Lorin). Nice to have you in the Middle East- I'll be back in the country above you in two weeks. I'll be praying for you!
Molly babe!! I'm praying for you sweety. I know God has you there for his sovereign plan and he's got you in his arms. I miss you so so much and wish you could be here but just remember we are all loving and missing you greatly! Keep us updated girl!
Post a Comment